Monday 3 October 2011

Vanny Catch Up part Two

Hello at last long time no blog.
Toooooooooooo busy where does all the time go ?




Snap shots of a tiny part of mummy s garden she got her love of flowers from her mum my nan definately runs in the family.

Any way more snaps from vanny excursion in Southwold - I just love this town.....





So much to see, so many different areas with the town, sea shore, pier, prom and harbour with the lovely fish and chip shop the famous mrs T's





Mrs T's is run from a shed along the harbour I havent a picture but the ones I have relay the type of building it is. If ever you visit Southwold find the harbour and take a walk.

Sorry for not showing many hooky projects, although I have been very busy, yet again I havent got the pics loaded. I have been enjoying the glorious weather sitting in the conservatory hooking away. Promise to show soon.
I know its short but bye for now

Happy Hooking and Hoeing xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment