Tuesday 24 January 2012

Reporting in at long last

Hello all

Here I am at long last. It seems like an age since my last blog.
My New Years resolution is to try and blog at least once every two weeks hopefully more !!!
We have all been busy though before Christmas I completed many projects not all photographed but they were gifts for Christmas so they are now long gone.
We decorated the house but with bought decs I'm afraid dont have any lovely home made and no young children to contribute theirs !!





Still very festive though.

Maybe next year decs will be different.

Oh i found some pics of some bunnies I made for pressies, forgot about these !





Dont think you have seen this pic before, but who knows - memory not what it used to be.

My stripey blanket is coming along slowly -



Its slow, not because I dont enjoy making it but I need to have a project on the go which needs know real concentration and I can pick up whenever I have the tv on or hubby needs to keep chatting, other projects need all my attention - you know what I mean!

Before christmas I mentioned about some craft fairs and here are a couple of pics of a couple I went to.
I did do quite well at a couple and will definitely do them again this year.






This was a local village hall and was supported by a lot of people.




These were at a pottery museum another fab couple of days I had so much fun. Looking forward to any fairs I do this year.


We have also just got back from a wonderul holiday on a cruise with cunard to the Panama Canal all I can say is can't wait to book another.
The ship was beautiful splendid and elegant.
The ports of call were all interesting and the cherry on the cake was the Panama Canal what a piece of engineering that is !!!
These are just a few pics to show how beautiful she was I have lots more and may keep sneaking a few in in future blogs.



Ball Room


Stairway


In Port


Rear view in port



Just entering the canal



These are some of the trains that help to take the ships through the canal. there are three each side at the front and rear and they are attached to help navigate it and an extra braking system.
They cost around one million dollars each !!!!
It was truly amazing.

and last of all, us and our lovely dinner guests all decked up in posh gear !!!!!


I'm in green and hubby has red bow tie

I think thats all for tonight, glad to be back.
Happy hooking and hoeing
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment