Tuesday 20 March 2012

hello popping in before lengthy holiday

Hello
I have been so busy of late with work visiting family, catching up with garden and household chores.
I need to have everywhere reasonably tidy before we go away.
Getting nervous now as we are off tomorrow.
I think I have everything we need if not we wil have to go without.



I have finished a couple of projects although not as many as I would like I think it is due to needing the sunshine and use of my conservatory.

So first past the finishing post was........



A Daisy Cat door stop cute eh ?

Then I thought a take on the tea cosy most of us have made sort of spring daffodil colours


Ummm yes I like this very much

Then I thought.....


Why not make a smaller one in hues of blue.

I will make the rainbow coloured one in time as I do love that one but its on the back burner for now.

My lovely stripey blanket is at a dormant stage - usable but I can always add to it if I want it a little bigger -



And now a closer picture



I am very very pleased with this it will travel with me in the holiday home on wheels to warm those chilly evenings.

And the last picture I have to show is a little gem



I love it I am going to make lots more in different colours !!!

Well I think that is all for now but I will be back with holiday - cruise news and an eagerness to read a backlog of lovely blogs.

Bye for now my lovelies

Happy hooking and hoeing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment