Sunday 14 August 2011

Bargains gained !!!!!

Hi
Almost forgot to share my bargains with you that I have picked up whilst on vanny jaunts on little markets or charity shops (which I simply love so much to explore )
Whenever I see one I have to go in I collect bubble based bud vases and coloured glass (which I will have pictures of shorlty) but treasures are there to be dug out.


ummmm cones of wool in a bargain bag,
Not sure what I will do with them but just had to buy them !


A fab little basket from Ashbourne market (whilst on a vanny trip) a snip at £3.99
I love wicker.


A trio of old books will proabaly never knit or crochet anything in them but they are great to flick through, I love them.

I have been asked by a colleague at work to crochet a couple of gifts for a friend of hers I am two thirds into a baby blanket, then I will attempt a teddy from my latest book adorable crochet for babies and toddlers = lovely. Then joy I can pick a project for myself.
Today has been busy with some gardening this morning, tidying, weeding the gravel path etc



The hollyhocks are slowly dying off - note to self must plant late summer flowering plants.



The fishy fountain is looking stunning in the sunshine - no water the pump is switched off !



The hostas thrive in the shade of some yew trees.

And afer a scrummy sunday roast dinner compliments of hubby some quality crochet in the C C = crochet conservatory where the view is fab and the light superb.




Until the next blog
Happy hooking and hoeing
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment