Tuesday 30 August 2011

Packing and tidying

Hello
Its been a while mainly because I was leaving my next bog until I had uploaded all of my new pics.
But I still have not had time to do that.
Hubby has to help me sometimes as it all goes wrong when I do it but I have some photos still to show.
We are currently packing the holiday home on wheels for yet another trip.
We have been to southwold a couple of weeks ago and snaps will follow (when loaded)
but on Thursday we are off to a caravan site near Boscastle in Cornwall grrrrreat can't wait.
I have been busy and here are some projects completed and looking great.
Plus my collection of rico creative cotton yet to be hooked up !!!!
 Dont you just love balls of yarn - I am so sad I could spend all day in Yarn shop.


Baby bibs in pastels sweet.


Wavy blanket which should have had the picture rotated but I forgot.



Pretty ruffle scarf - make an ideal christmas gift.

That concludes photos for the time being but I promise to bore you with heaps of snaps from leek country fair, southwold,  more completed projects and Boscastle.
Until then

Happy hooking and hoeing
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment